hey there, been working on this song for a long time now, posted my original theory almost 6 months ago, this is the evolution of that. Well I don't believe this is my best playing or that it adds up to much, I think it sounds pretty good.

I'd love crits on everything! Technique, tone, feel and anything else you can think of.

Thanks a ton!!

mte.dmusic.com
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
Listening now:

? I don?t care much for your rhythm or lead tone, but if you like it then that?s all that matters.
? You need to add vibrato on your sustained notes to make them sound better.
? Nearly all of the bends that I heard were flat. A good way to improve your bends is to play the note you are going to bend up to so you can memorize the pitch, then try and bend up to match it (or just have someone on another guitar play and hold the note while you bend to match it).
? It doesn?t seem to go anywhere. Try to establish a recurring melody so that the song is more interesting, then you can add in little breaks where you improvise a solo or have a bridge.
? As I am now on my third listening, the tone is starting to grow on me and is not as bad as I previously thought.

Overall, it?s not bad, but you should definitely work on your vibrato and bends like I previously mentioned. Try expanding your musical horizons so you will have more influences. Pink Floyd would be a great choice as David Gilmour is one of the greatest lead players of all time IMO. Try to study his leads and phrasing and apply what you pick up to your own playing.

Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374791
Chase09 gave you some good advice, but I'm not going to post anything that detailed. So, in overall: I hear some good ideas in your playing. The choice of the notes was nice. Allthough, you might want work on your phrasing; vibrato and dynamics. I'd love to also hear some melody/lick repeated. It was a good attempt man. Keep it up!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373100
lol thanks neptune

Thanks a ton for the feedback guys!! Thats awesome feedback, I'll practice my bends nonstop now. Recurring melody would be a great add to this song. If you guys don't mind, I'm playing on the amp in my sig right now and I think I have the best tone I can get out of it, what would you suggest I look into for a tube amp? Seeing as you guys have an idea now for what I play.

I'm off to a baseball game now so I'll listen to all your stuff tonight and tomorrow! Thanks again!
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX