whats the damage due
what do we do
after i know the truth
i think that some things are better left unsaid
thats my final word
everything else is going to be left unsaid

chorus

and thats it
its a good song, did you write it? i really like it! but my advice would be to fix some of the verses. the first one is amazing. but the second one is kinda loose. do you get what im trying to say? the second verse is more free-verse like than the first and the third aswell but the third is alot tighter. but you dont have to change that. but if you wanted to you could simple tighten up the second and third verse or loosen up the first. but i like it! its really good
Quote by Zakkmann
its a good song, did you write it? i really like it! but my advice would be to fix some of the verses. the first one is amazing. but the second one is kinda loose. do you get what im trying to say? the second verse is more free-verse like than the first and the third aswell but the third is alot tighter. but you dont have to change that. but if you wanted to you could simple tighten up the second and third verse or loosen up the first. but i like it! its really good

yea i totally get what your saying, but in a way i sorta ment it to be like that

like verse 1 was supposed to be what happened to me
and 2nd verse is supposed to be what i should do bc of what happened, like which road i should take, like i should take it as f uck you were done, and get all pissed off about it, or just be like what ever and dust if off my shoulder, and just be like whats done it done
and the 3rd verse is supposed to be what i did, like which path i choose, do you get that?
and yes i wrote it, like 40 min ago is when i started on it, and just finished it, and posted it up like 10 min later after i finished it
hey thanks for the crit on mine, ill repay the favor.

i liked the song...good song all in all. it can basically be related to alot of experiences we all have had with someone, and there was a good progression of the "story" from beginning to end.