Hello everybody!
I saw a nice looking flying V style guitar (A stagg G-Force), and as I heard very bad reviews about this brand, I wanted to know if it's a really bad brand or if I can rely on it, as I'm a poor guy, fond of cheap guitars as my wallet is nearly empty...
No. Look Elsewhere.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
NOOOOO lol i used to have a stagg, dont buy one
Equiptment
Ibanez RG350DX
Gibson ES330
Ibanez WD-7
Line6 Spider II 2x12 150watt combo
(the old one not the new crappy one)
Carlsboro scorpion II 35watt 2x12 combo (retro!!)
My mate has one of those as his backup guitar (flying-v style) and it was his main guitar for about 3 years. His has lasted about 5 years now and its still in great condition although it doesnt sound great. As long as its played through a decent amp its good value for money.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
playing guitar isint about what kind of guitar you have.if it works play it dosent have to be a gibson for you to make it sound good.

my equipment

peavey amp
150$ washburn guitar
Quote by speedaintguitar
playing guitar isint about what kind of guitar you have.if it works play it dosent have to be a gibson for you to make it sound good.

my equipment

peavey amp
150$ washburn guitar

amen
staggs are ok but for the money you can probably get much better
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*