Okay Ive gotten enough repsonses to start siging people up for the contest.

Here are the rules

1. Guitars and Vocals only, You may have as many guitars as you would like, electric or acoustic, but you may only have guitars and vocals.
2. Make all valiant efforts to keep the songs some what shortened, I understand this is a jam band, but no one wants to hear the 22 minute version of Two Step followed by the 18 minute version of All Along the Watchtower, then the 19 Minute version of the Stone, Judging would be a chore.
3. When the songs are completed Please EMAIL or PM me the link with your UG Name and the song you covered ( please do not post the link in here before judging for equal opportunity)
4. Submit all Links be email or pm by SUNDAY JUNE 18TH so I can post the judging thread Monday morning (If I recieve all the songs earlier, I will post when I get them all)
5.There will be 60 Hours to place votes from the time I recieve all the songs(please dont vote for yourself), I will then post the results.

Email : Scott3229@yahoo.com
AIM : ScottACIG

Post In here or PM to get added to the song list, Please let me know if you wont be able to submit the song by the date so I can replace your slot.

The Current Line Up
1. GrizBazzen - Crash Into Me
2. Mr Jones - Ants Marching
3. Jimtaka - The Stone
4. Scott 3229 - If I Had It All
5. Samir - Grace is Gone

Keeping a short roster Due to lengthiness of some DMB Songs, if there is a huge reponse Ill add a couple spots.

Good Luck

If anyone has an ideas or questions/comments feel free to email or pm me
Email : Scott3229@yahoo.com
AIM : ScottACIG
Last edited by Scott3229 at Jun 14, 2006,
gah...I hate this band...

This is the first cover contest I won't be participating in
is there anyway you can please postpone the entry date till like tuesday or so... im going to be out of town and wont have a chance to upload my cover. if you can postpone it till tuesday or wednesday i will be able to at least upload a rough video of me playing and singing the stone though. it looks like you may need the extra time to fill all the slots anyway. the more participants the better the contest, right?
^-- sweet, thanks scott. i'll try and get a buddy of mine to record a video of me sometime this weekend while i'm gone so i can just upload it when i get back.
WAY WAY too many contest threads, man is this getting annoying or just me, when it first came out it was cool, but then omg! but whatever if this is successful then good luck =)
let me talk to my buddy but i might be down for an abridged version of All Along the Watchtower
Gear:

Ibanez Artcore TXD (Semihollow)
Fender Tele
Line 6 Spider II 2x12
Squier P-bass
Cubase LE
Tascam us122l
MXL mic

favorite band:Raconteurs/QOTSA

LOOKING FOR A GRETSCH!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOURS!!!!!
Quote by False_God
Whos dave matthews?

what the ****?

Quote by thepatman0
let me talk to my buddy but i might be down for an abridged version of All Along the Watchtower

You do know this thread... is 2 years old hahahaa!
nope want paying attention lol
Gear:

Ibanez Artcore TXD (Semihollow)
Fender Tele
Line 6 Spider II 2x12
Squier P-bass
Cubase LE
Tascam us122l
MXL mic

favorite band:Raconteurs/QOTSA

LOOKING FOR A GRETSCH!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOURS!!!!!