Ok, so a couple months ago I bought an Fender FM15 DSP. A month after, I got a job, so I could have bought something better. So this kid offered to buy my amp for the same price I bought it for. SO I will probably sell it and get a new amp. Max price is 240ish, and still remain 15-25 watts. I was thinking of the Vox ADVT15? Does it have better tone than the amp I have now? Any other recomendations would be great. By the way, it's a practice amp, I am getting a 50 watt tube for my birthday.
I like the Peavey XXX. You can get some very good & loud Combos. or the stack...if your in to that sort of thing
Quote by cheeksar
I like the Peavey XXX. You can get some very good & loud Combos. or the stack...if your in to that sort of thing

Not for $240 you can't. Check out the Vox AD30VT or if you are going to be playing metal, check out the Rolan Cube 30. If you aren't playing mostly metal though, go with the Vox it has a warmer sound to it.
for 300 get a crate RFX. my friend's brother has one and it's awesome.
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
^ no it's note.

te vox valvetronix is exactly what you want. don't hisitate. you two were ment for each other.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile