Poll: What is the best celestion speaker?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the best celestion speaker?
G12-65
0 0%
G12-75
4 15%
G12m
0 0%
G12h
3 11%
Vintage 30
16 59%
Alnico Blue
4 15%
Voters: 27.
Thread name^^^^
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
No contest, Vintage 30's fosho
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
yea, I like 12-75's for distortion even though they aren't the most expensive ones, and blues for cleans
hmm anyone know what would be better for metal? vintage 30s or G12-75s or G12-65s? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Does anybody have these speakers? If you do could you help me out.
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
If Celestion had a best speaker, they wouldn't make more than one model now would they?
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Aren't all g12's a spin on greenbacks?
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Now i'm not sure if this is completely correct, just taking a guess, But all G12's just mean they're 12" guitar Speakers, the greenback was just the first G12. And the other G12's sound very very different from Greenbacks.

Could it be greenback 12 inch ?
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
or Guitar 12 inch?

12 inch Goat?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by El Codyo

If you even looked through those at all you can see that it wasn't answered.... aswell theyre where closed almost emidetly because they where put int he wrong section. Think before you post something like that.
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
G12H's are the best I've heard. BTW, anyone ever heard of a speaker called the G12-T70 or something along those lines? It's supposed to be a 70 watt version of the G12-T75.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
yes I hear it one of the worst celestions
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage