Haha got your attention now please help.

If you know any guitars that have these specs could you please post them?

24 frets
Good floating tremolo and a locking one (No Edge Pro II or III, Licensed Floyd Rose)
Mahogony body (Preferably or any other type of wood with amazing sustain)
HSH configuration (Preferably)
Neck through (Preferably)
Colours: black, red. (No pickguards)
Shapes: double cutaway, flying v or any bizzare shapes (BC Rich)
Thin neck
Sharktooth inlays (Preferably)
Low action
All for a price of $900 or a little bit above (Canadian) or below.

I play metal (Old Metallica, Children of Bodom). The guitars gotta have a decent clean for slow Metallica stuff.

I looked at all the RG's so please dont suggest them.

With the "preferablys" beside them, it means that I would prefer them but it doesnt have to be.

Thanks for your help UGers!

Edit: Doesnt it bother you how UGers would go in to flame someone but not to help someone?
Quote by haveaniceday233
no im not the typical kind of guy who wants to play fall out boy and all that shi*t its pretty gay so no i wouldnt sell out

Quote by hardrock1315
Yeah, selling out totally changes your sexual preference.
Last edited by Warhead666 at Jun 12, 2006,
^ It is now, I moved it.
Quote by haveaniceday233
no im not the typical kind of guy who wants to play fall out boy and all that shi*t its pretty gay so no i wouldnt sell out

Quote by hardrock1315
Yes, American does suck. Canada is better. We have better beer and hotter women.

Just kidding, but the beer/women thing is true.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
You live in Ontario? Sweet, me as well.

Yeah well please go back to the main topic.
Quote by haveaniceday233

Quote by hardrock1315
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR, look at the specs...it is a BEAST for the price. So now go buy it you dirty hoser and yeah it costs $800 USD
Take a look at Brian moores, youve pretty much described them (excluding 24 frets on some..)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Brian-Moore-i9-Electric-Guitar?sku=512804

24 frets this one is VV
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+201914+306241+4294966835+4294966843&page=1

I myself own an i1p, and the floating trems on them are fantastic. The majority of their models come with locking sperzels, too. And trust me, these mofos have Assloads of sustain.
Pierce34. The S470 has ugly ass fret inlays.

The Schecter Hellraiser im highly considering. Same as the Jackson X Series KVX10 King V.
Quote by haveaniceday233

Quote by hardrock1315
Quote by Stop Messin'
Yes, American does suck. Canada is better. We have better beer and hotter women.

I love Canada. and America. And my homeland of Mexico.

I prefer whisky better than beer.

But the guitar...probably go with an Ibanez. Sharktooth's are freakin' sweet.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Member
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR, look at the specs...it is a BEAST for the price. So now go buy it you dirty hoser and yeah it costs $800 USD

I have a shecter, and the only problem I have noticed with them is they have thick frets, and it makes those upper neck solos a little more tricky than your average guitar.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Take a look at Brian moores, youve pretty much described them (excluding 24 frets on some..)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Brian-Moore-i9-Electric-Guitar?sku=512804

24 frets this one is VV
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+201914+306241+4294966835+4294966843&page=1

I myself own an i1p, and the floating trems on them are fantastic. The majority of their models come with locking sperzels, too. And trust me, these mofos have Assloads of sustain.

I said $900, Not 1.2 grand. But thanks anyways
Quote by haveaniceday233

Quote by hardrock1315
Quote by Warhead666
I said $900, Not 1.2 grand. But thanks anyways

Theyve got some ones for 8-900, look around a bit on MF
Quote by Member

I support this man.
I have nothing to put in here.
^ Yeah that guitar a beauty. Any more suggestions?
Quote by haveaniceday233

Quote by hardrock1315
A Fender Standard Strat is just the guitar for you Warhead.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99

lol... So very funny.
Quote by haveaniceday233

Quote by hardrock1315
Quote by Warhead666
lol... So very funny.

Yes. Yes I am.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99

+1
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Lol... Any more suggestions, nothing?
Quote by haveaniceday233

Quote by hardrock1315
Quote by Stop Messin'

*pasty white women... yessssss

oh... and for the giutar, check out some ibanez's... there are a pluthera of them.