I met the cook in a dinner the other day, who happened to be a guitar player. we started talking and he told me that he has a 1993 Gibson Les Paul Studio that he wants to sell for $500. I got to look at it, and its cherry red, in great condition and it plays well. nothing wrong that I saw or he. would it be worth buying?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Chances to get a 500 dollar les paul dont' come often. I suggest taking advantage of it.
Yes, buy it right now and show us pics of the beauty.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Problem is, I don't have all the money right now. well, I have it, but I have $500 to put into my car and I'll have $300 left over. I'm thinking about asking him if he'll take three hundred for it now, and pay him payments for the other $200

Go For It!!!

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessle's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever had.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
Problem is, I don't have all the money right now. well, I have it, but I have $500 to put into my car and I'll have $300 left over. I'm thinking about asking him if he'll take three hundred for it now, and pay him payments for the other $200

What are you buying on your car? I hate people that buy stupid stuff for cars, buy the paul and use the car as is.
WOW...when does an offer like that ever happen? if you done take it, i dont know, ill have to...i dont know
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Quote by Schecter1277
What are you buying on your car? I hate people that buy stupid stuff for cars, buy the paul and use the car as is.

I'm not trying to "pimp" out my car or nothing. I need a trasmission rebuild and a new radiator.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
I'm not trying to "pimp" out my car or nothing. I need a trasmission rebuild and a new radiator.

yea that might be important. if your not going anywhere soon get the guitar lol.
I would buy it right now if it wasn't for the fact that I have to go to work.

See if He'll take the $300 now and payments for the other $200. Don't pass it up though.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by kurt_cobain9

i'm sure he'll do that. it's a very good deal, also.
Do it, because deals like that rarely come, and are even more rarely legit. Beg him if you have to, a Gibson LP Studio is a damn good guitar and you'd be saving ~$700.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by kurt_cobain9

buy the guitar, then you won't need to go anywhere in the car, problem solved
Go for it man! That's a great deal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30