Yeah I know this sounds like a pretty silly question, but how would I run a distortion pedal with this?

Do I plug a cable from the output on the pedal to the PWR IN input jack? If I do that it sounds good and whatnot, but afterwords I can't adjust the volume on the amp itself...

So I'm pretty confused

Please help! And thankyou for you time.
cable one from the guitar to the right side of the pedal, cable two from the left side of the pedal to input one on the amp.
you put a end of a cord in your guitar and the other in "input"(on the distortion pedal) then you put a end of a cord in output (distortion pedal) and the other end into the input of your amp......
ya i have that exact amp, what works for me (and its written in the owners manual too) is to plug the pre-out line to the input of your pedal, and the output of your pedal to the Power In, and just hook ur guitar up to the normal input, but ya for some gay reason it wont let you adjust the volume, so use the guy above me's advice and just hook it straight to the input while in line with your guitar, but be warned ive done that and ive gotten some pretty nasty feedback when im not actually strumming the strings, but hey maybe yours wont, maybe its just my own gear? lol anywho good luck

EDIT: oops i forgot you can just control the volume wiht the pedal itself when its on and when the pedal is off you can use the amp volume knob
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Last edited by Stratmaster69 at Jun 12, 2006,
Yeah the basic configuration, but when I do this it gets extremely noisy and buzzy and loud. Doesn't seem right.
Quote by Stratmaster69
ya i have that exact amp, what works for me (and its written in the owners manual too) is to plug the pre-out line to the input of your pedal, and the output of your pedal to the Power In, and just hook ur guitar up to the normal input

Thanks very much man! I was wondering how to do it hahaha.
Quote by TTHX
Thanks very much man! I was wondering how to do it hahaha.

ya ur welcome dude, keep rockin
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400