you know the one where he plays notes high up, and they fade IN? im still trying to figure out what equipment he used for it.. its really the craziest sounds i have ever heard out of any bass or guitar.. im thinking a volume pedal has something to do with it?
From what I can hear, it was done using wah and distortion, and just rolling the volume up on the bass. You are talking about the part about 6 and a half minutes into the song?