anyone wanna suggest a good warm vintage sounding amp...no preference whether its a combo or a stack or anything but i just dont know where to start...
my signature could punch and kick your's
Fender Bassman.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Fender Bassman.

More detail? What sort of music do you want to play?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
damn i was gonna suggest a Fender! Fender's are great for vintage tones. IF you got a bit money lying around a Vox AC-30 combo, or any Vox amp would do you well. Or if you are game, a Marshall JCM800, tun the gain down, gives a nice crunchy AC-DC sort of tone or a JMP-1 if you got money
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Another vote on the Fender Bassman, or a Twin, or a Marshall Bluesbreaker or Super Lead, or a Vox AC30.
There's lots to recommend.

Price range? Sounds you want?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
If you want a warm vintage sound on a budget, try a peavey classic 30... I tried one today and was very impressed.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

i have a classic 30 and its great, if you have more id say a fender 65 twin reverb reissue...bassman reissues are good but ive played tons and theres some reliability issues with em
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Pignose GV40 or GV60. Its a fender bassman clone with a pre/post gain control.. GREAT little amps.

I suggest this once again. This is a fender bassman clone (designed by the same man) with more gain and a master volume.... GREAT amplifiers! Fan-****ing-tastic and CHEAP too. Under $300-$400 for a 40 or 60w tube combo! The only thing left to be desired would be a speaker, but that can always be upgraded later.