http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/compare?g=home&base_pid=516641&base_pid=512027

which is better? they are very similar but the neck pickups, the fretboard wood, nut width and length are different.
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
i'd go with the jh600 because of the 85in the neck
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
I dont have alot of experince with active pickups, are those good for rythm or solos
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

JH... first off it has an ebony fretboard.. thats a plus to me over rosewood. Then it has 81/85 instead of 81/81.. also.. i like JH more than KH (the musicians)
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
if im right then jeff is with slayer... I hate slayer... but im trying not to be biased
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

Last edited by hammett11 at Jun 13, 2006,
Well I had to choose between those two in the store a couple weeks ago. I picked the hanneman, its got a part scalloped out near the 24th fret, I like that better, I really liked the feel better to. Surprisingly I wasn't a huge slayer or metallica fan before that, I've started listening to alot of their stuff now.
I dont like slayer because of king... he is such an idiot
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

yeah yeah I probably just pissed off a ton of people
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

"He is noted for openly speaking his mind, which has led to arguments with various other bands, and caused him to occasionally get caught in his words. For example, King has been vocal about post-Black Album Metallica, and branded Kirk Hammett "the most overrated player ever to grace the pages of a guitar magazine", but following the 2003 release of Metallica's St. Anger, King also criticized the decision to purge all guitar solos from the album, claiming Hammett was one of the most talented guitar players on the planet. Some believe that he has also contradicted himself when he said it was wrong for Machine Head to do rap metal, although King played on a Beastie Boys album and Slayer did a collaboration with rap artist Ice T."
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

yeah... sorry im getting a little off topic... which of the fretboards are better
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

Quote by hammett11
yeah... sorry im getting a little off topic... which of the fretboards are better

The JH has Ebony..
I prefer Ebony over Rosewood..

Also note that JEFF HANNEMAN is a very technical player, with KK on the other end of the spectrum.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
thanks
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

yeah.... as soon as I strike oil
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

or get extremely famous
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

I would take the JH over the KH. IMO, it looks better, the pickup combination is better, and the ebony fretboard kicks ass. Honestly, it's the only sig series guitar I would actually consider playing.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quit double posting. Use the edit button please. I like the JH model tbh.

Edit: You are like having a conversation with an invisible member. What with the backing up your statement and everything, and acting like someone is disagreeing with you. It's kind of funny.
Last edited by Evian at Jun 13, 2006,
I know... Im bored
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson