My best friend's ex-girlfriend has no nipples. Like, no areola's, nothing. She has breasts... But... Nothing on them. Not even a bump.

This is obviously really freaking weird. So, after several wikipedia and google image searches, I've come up with absolutely nothing regarding this. There is no information on it, and no pictures. Apparently, she is alone in the world in this regard.

I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this, and if so, had any information on it? I'm pretty intrigued. I guess it's simple in that they merely didn't develop whilst she was growing in the womb, that part is obvious, but I want to know what effects that will have on her. How will she nurse her baby? Will her mammaries still produce milk? If so, will it overload and explode her breast since there is no oriphice for release? Stuff like that.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and incase you were wondering... No, she doesn't have higher sensitivity in that area.
who cares, shes useless anyway
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Wow, I have never heard of this... are you sure your buddy isn't making it up (or exagurating)
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
I'm not sure. Have you seen her breasts, where the nipples are supposed to be, or is he just pulling your leg? how large are her breasts? It might just be a genetic mutation. I'd like to hear more about this.
Quote by Rox0r713
Will her mammaries still produce milk? If so, will it overload and explode her breast since there is no oriphice for release?

Oh the mental images
Quote by Rox0r713
My best friend's ex-girlfriend has no nipples. Like, no areola's, nothing. She has breasts... But... Nothing on them. Not even a bump.
This is obviously really freaking weird. So, after several wikipedia and google image searches, I've come up with absolutely nothing regarding this. There is no information on it, and no pictures. Apparently, she is alone in the world in this regard.

I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this, and if so, had any information on it? I'm pretty intrigued. I guess it's simple in that they merely didn't develop whilst she was growing in the womb, that part is obvious, but I want to know what effects that will have on her. How will she nurse her baby? Will her mammaries still produce milk? If so, will it overload and explode her breast since there is no oriphice for release? Stuff like that.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and incase you were wondering... No, she doesn't have higher sensitivity in that area.

... HOLY SH1T

but uhh... yeah, have you seen it yourself cause I just gotta see to believe that sh1t
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
Quote by GiantRaven
Oh the mental images

Baa Dooom.. *Splash*

Never heard of that before. Thats pretty odd.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^Ok, so we have another confirmed case.

I am 100% positive my friend is not joking with me. He's not the kind of guy that makes things up like that, and I asked him more than once if he was joking. He isn't. It's been two months since they broke up I think, and we were talking about it tonight and how odd it was. We were both intrigued to find out more about it.

Her breasts aren't small, either. Somewhere along the lines of a 36C or so, I think.

Anyways, I'd like to see it for myself, too. I'm sure I'll see her this summer, so I'll have him coax her into getting her shirt off and I'll snap a photo or something.
Quote by Rox0r713
^Ok, so we have another confirmed case.

I am 100% positive my friend is not joking with me. He's not the kind of guy that makes things up like that, and I asked him more than once if he was joking. He isn't. It's been two months since they broke up I think, and we were talking about it tonight and how odd it was. We were both intrigued to find out more about it.

Her breasts aren't small, either. Somewhere along the lines of a 36C or so, I think.

Anyways, I'd like to see it for myself, too. I'm sure I'll see her this summer, so I'll have him coax her into getting her shirt off and I'll snap a photo or something.

Yes, im almost certain that she'll be more than willing to share her deformation with you, bahahaa.
I dunno, I've got really tiny nipples, does that count? They're like a centimetre in diameter
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Rox0r713

WTF?
thats not nice
Quote by Rox0r713
will it overload and explode her breast since there is no oriphice for release?
Why, oh why, did I sign up for the MoD game!?

*goes to take a cold shower*
no way... that's messed up. like, she seriously has no nipples?!

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by die_kenny_die
no way... that's messed up. like, she seriously has no nipples?!

He could like take a picture and remove them with Photoshop. I suppose.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Sorry i had to bring this thread back up guys

Does anyone know what happened with the mighty nippleless beauty?
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Quote by RockFreak000
WTF?
thats not nice

Moral sacrifices need to be made for medical science.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O