See, like Laying in anguish, but it's about lying, like lieing as some people misspell it? Ooh I'm a tricky devil. Anyway, I really like most of this and I intend to build on it, but some comments would be awesome.
Attachments:
Lying in Anguish.zip
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
i liked it all except sections 27 and 45, i think the idea is good, but maybe you should just make a melody around that scale, instead of sixteenth notes 'cause that didn't sound too good. anyway, it was nice, now finish it!!!
alright sweet. sounds good. THanks for the crit.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
i agree with saddam, The double was sorta.......horrible. Just fix that part and it will be nice.

P.S. the first part really sounds like a s.o.a.d song
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
I think it sounded like Hawthorne Heights kinda.. I dunno if that's a compliment to you but coming from me, it is! I liked it a lot and I hope you finish it soon
Yea, I already reworked the lead on the "chorus" as I'm calling it, but I don't know if I like it still, so I'm going to postpone putting it up. I'm working full time right now, so maybe this weekend I'll finish this piece. Thanks for the crits everyone.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Quote by Stolenidentity1
i agree with saddam, The double was sorta.......horrible. Just fix that part and it will be nice.

P.S. the first part really sounds like a s.o.a.d song

I guess the start kind of sounds like S.C.I.E.N.C.E or whatever track 10 on Toxicity is called, but it's not even that close.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2