recomend some good "darker" or agressive sounding baroque. By dark I don't mean like satan / death all that sort of ****, I mean "not happy and not sad"

if you know what I mean

if you can recomend albums thats good, because I don't download
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Hmm I'll try and find out the title of that one Bach recording, which has got that world-famous melody in it... it's all organ and sounds very aggresive and 'heavy'. (not in a metal sense, but in a chocolate cake sense.) Am I making sense?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i know exactly the one you mean: toccata and fugue in D minor by J.S. Bach. Very famous organ piece, very dark, very powerful. you'll find some orchestral arrangements of it too that sound cool.
Quote by Dan Steinman
i know exactly the one you mean: toccata and fugue in D minor by J.S. Bach. Very famous organ piece, very dark, very powerful. you'll find some orchestral arrangements of it too that sound cool.

That's the one. I was listening to a full album of toccatas and fugues by bach but i had to stop a quarter of the way through, it was too much for me... I can happily listen to black metal all day but I can't handle Bach. I'm such a n00b
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.