#1
im not sure whether this is the right forum but there is bare other stuff about pickups here.

in my maverick the bridge pup has died. well i say died... it started cutting out and i had to hit it so that it would give a decent output. when it wasnt happy there was no sinal when clean but when i had my dist on it would give a very weak signal.

i was setting the pickup height the other day and now its stuck in the half dead sound.

is it just the wires or will i need a new pup?
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
#2
it could be the pickup selector.. that happened to me on one of mine.

I doubt it's the pickup though.. more likely wires if it's not the selector
#3
Could just be the battery...mavericks are seriously high quality, I doubt it'd just...break...

But meh, take it to a shop, get it sorted.
Quote by opivy21
I hate feet. I don't even like the word toe. They're like mutated reject hands.


Quote by primusfan
Soak your testicles in battery acid. Works for some people.
#4
ive just had the thing out and tested it. its ****ed. i was planning on replacing them anyway so i guess this gives me an excuse to beg some money off of my parents
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8