im willing to spend about $250 what should i get im leaning towards a marshall mg30dfx but what do u guys think
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

roland cube 60 f***ing amazing. Seriously is the best budget combo by miles.

I'm sure loads of people on here will tell you how bad the marshall MGs are. I've got one myself and it died after a year. Then repaired it.. then a few months later it died again.

Also they're really strange in the way that the tone degrades over time. 2 of my friends also have them.. on one of them the speaker is broken and makes weird noises.. and the other's volume is crazy. It goes from quiet to full blast all the time.

Seriously, buy a Roland Cube 60!! Or atleast a 30
how much does it cost and is it only made in england
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Also check out the Vox AD30VT. It is better unless you are going to be playing mostly metal. The Cube 60 is over your budget so check out the cube 30.
$225 for the Cube 30w
$345 for the Cube 60w

That's off musiciansfriend.com

The 30w sounds just as good, it's just got a few less features than the 60. But apart from the 60, the 30 beats any combo under $500.
thanx but what about bogner amps are they any good

Hellsing Organization

what kind of music do you play and what are you using it for i.e. practice amp, band amp, etc.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by Chaos Guitar

You wont get a Bogner for that price
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by Chaos Guitar

if you can find a bogner for $250, please inform me and I'll give the guy $300.

EDIT: the mg is awful, the roland cube (for hard rock, metal) or the vox valvetronix (for more classic tones) is what you want to be looking at...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i play mostly metal and how much do bogners usually cost

Hellsing Organization

I've come to find that the Fender FM25DSP is actually very nice. Very good cleans, lots of headroom
^hell yes
you people who don't even try sh*t try not to comment

he's spending $250, not $1,250
Metal eh? Buy that Cube 30

Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
^seconded
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

thanx guys

Hellsing Organization