Whats up guys! I was just wondering....what is YOUR favorite COBHC album?? My least favorite is "are you dead yet?" With this album, they took a turn to the typical heavy metal sound...or the american metal scene.....I would like to see more work like "Fallow the reaper" That was my fav.
Quote by hate_me_666
Whats up guys! I was just wondering....what is YOUR favorite COBHC album?? My least favorite is "are you dead yet?" With this album, they took a turn to the typical heavy metal sound...or the american metal scene.....I would like to see more work like "Fallow the reaper" That was my fav.

Follow the Reaper??

Idk, I haven't heard much, but from what I have heard, I'd say Follow the Reaper.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
hatebreeder by a mile.

not long now till someone points out the only CoB thread...
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
I prefer their latest one. What was it called again? Oh yeah, "get your ass into the CoB only thread before I make you dead yet".
typical heavy metal sound? Are you dead yet? is just chugga-chugga crap. Follow the Reaper is ok, but the band is rather.... worthless.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...