i want to get a new guitar(just like everyone else does) that follows these specification: 24 frets, preferably neck binding, no locking trem, and good tuners. i play alot of hard rock and metal. suggestions? thanks.
Epiphone Zakk Wylde sig. I know it's only a 22 fret, but it's AMAZING, especially when you put his EMG sig. set in it instead of the HZ-H4's that are in it...
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser.

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE:
Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5?
BODY: Mahogany, Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Abalone ?Gothic Cross?
PICKUPS: EMG active 81 / 85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way
BRIDGE: TonePros TOM w/ thru-body
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover
HARDWARE: Black Chrome
COLOR: Black Cherry (BCH)

Definitely kicks the crap out of the Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Cheaper, better built, REAL EMGs, has 24 frets *and* neck binding, and looks a helluva lot better .

But I don't know if that's in your price range What's your range and what amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser.

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE:
Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5?
BODY: Mahogany, Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Abalone ?Gothic Cross?
PICKUPS: EMG active 81 / 85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way
BRIDGE: TonePros TOM w/ thru-body
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover
HARDWARE: Black Chrome
COLOR: Black Cherry (BCH)

Definitely kicks the crap out of the Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Cheaper, better built, REAL EMGs, has 24 frets *and* neck binding, and looks a helluva lot better .

But I don't know if that's in your price range What's your range and what amp do you have?

^2nded

or get a prs custom24 if its in your price range...which is 3,000USD lol
price is not of a concern, because i will work for what i want. and my amp, eep. ibanez toneblaster. i'm upgrading soon. to what, i dont know.
Ibanez RG 5** +
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
^^Go for an ENGL SCREAMER 50 COMBO. Hehe. I don't think PRS are good screamers though. Maybe look into the singlecut line. And those start at 2,000 if i remember correctly. Thats with dot inlays and normal maple top etc. though.
Ibanez RGA series

RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Schecter Avenger
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by FacingUsAll
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser.

AMEN BROTHER!!!

I have the FR version and it is the Epitomy of Kickassage!!!
Quote by slash.hammett
Epiphone Zakk Wylde sig. I know it's only a 22 fret, but it's AMAZING, especially when you put his EMG sig. set in it instead of the HZ-H4's that are in it...

No, it really isnt. I had that exact guitar, with the Zakk EMG set, but it wasnt really that great. it was just a lighter Les Paul custom with a badly painted headstock. The neck was good, although it was thicker than my black beauty's. I sold it and bought my RG1570, which frankly slays it in every possible way. Except sound. But thats what new pickups are for.
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer