strengthen (sp?) my pinky. i want to use my pinky alot more so i can use it when i play harder songs to make them easyer is there any easy tabs to practice using it??
Thanks in advance

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by Guitar_Dan_666
strengthen (sp?) my pinky. i want to use my pinky alot more so i can use it when i play harder songs to make them easyer is there any easy tabs to practice using it??
Thanks in advance

Basically, play every scale you know/learn scales with the pinky involved...most of them do involve 4th finger positions...
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
if you play crazy train
use your pinky insted of your ring finger
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
johny b good
#18 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.

reality is only an illusion created by lack of alcohol

emo is punk on estragen
Try this little hammer on thingy.....

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-------------------------------------------------4h5h7----------6h7h9----------------------------
A--------------4h5h7-------------5h7h9----4h5h7----------6h7h9------------------------------------
E---4h5h7--------------5h7h9----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do it very slow, and be sure to only pick the first note of every string.
Last edited by bassdrum at Jun 13, 2006,