I'm looking at getting a new guitar, but I'm kinda broke, so does anyone have suggestions for a good electric between $200 and $400 dollars?
I play everything from Zeppelin to AFI.
Epiphone Les Paul Standar is a great choice. Schecter Omen 6 are great guitars, too.
Look around for an Ibanez RG560. Usually they go for around three hundred bucks. H/S/S makes it damn versatile, you can get any noise out of it with the right settings.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
used rg450 470 550 570 etc..
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
how about this idea

go to a guitar shop and try out guitars from a 200-400$ range
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
fender mexican strat. probably the most versitile guitar you could buy for that price range. if you play metal i would look at something else.
well....sorry
strat
#18 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.

reality is only an illusion created by lack of alcohol

emo is punk on estragen
Well, I'm not going to be able to go, so I need to know a good model name so that I can make sure they get the right one. I have a Fender, and I really don't like it. I can't get a tone that I like on it whatsoever.
I have a Godin LG that Im rly happy with. That went for 400 euros. I also have a second hand ibanez rg350ex that Im also rly happy with. Before buying the Godin I decided against an Epiphone.

Consider buying second hand. You can get more quality for your bucks if you do so and buy wisely.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Get a schecter man, and Omen 6 perhaps
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
save up 50 bucks more and get a schecter c1 artist from musicians friend, seeing as your from america.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name