MARSHALL GUITAR AMP MODEL JCM 800 SERIES
read the title
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
haha, its like a cardboard box with a speaker and theyre passing it off as a jcm800! thats hilarious
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

it's a peice of ****.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
its either a knock off or a really old amp thats been used and abused so much by previous owners that it's now worth 10$ on eBay....whatever you do, do yourself a favor and don't buy it......
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by idiot82510
MARSHALL GUITAR AMP MODEL JCM 800 SERIES
read the title

^^
we can read the title you retard, and we did bother to look at the picture
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It's not even a knockoff. There's a transformer (a really small one), and a pot and some small capacitors. There's no power amp, so I'm really confused by this, as it seems like just a preamp connected to a speaker. I'm guessing it would do a whole lot of nothing when you plugged it in.
it kind of looks like a really old bookshelf speaker for like a stereo system and then the electronics of some small vocal microphone thing that was setup to try and make some homemade frankenstien of a solid state guitar amp.
haha
Brilliant! That's halarious lol
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I should buy it, its only about 30 minutes from my house

i think its someones feeble attempt at building there own soilid state amp out of an old home speaker box then putting marshall logo's on it. I bet that guy bought it for like $500 and found out he got scammed later.
Last edited by Gutch220 at Jun 13, 2006,
It looks like it's probably built as a joke....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yea, but at least he's only selling it for $10, if it were $800 or something he would probably get reported
I love how the logo is tilted and how the "cabinet" looks like it floated like tom hanks across the ocean.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!