Page 1 of 8
I thought it would be funny to start a thread of all the godawful bands that post their videos on YouTube. If this has already been done before i'm quite sorry, i did a quick search and didn't find anything. A while back someone posted a bad "Smells Like Teen Spirit" cover but i think I found an even worse one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCa4OJfv2FI&search=bad%20smells%20like%20teen%20spirit%20

Anyway feel free to post more bad videos
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
heh...good idea actually...this will keep me entertained...ill post a link to a video when i get home
Quote by Tedrick

Was that actually smells like teen spirit? sounded more like someone taking a dump.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
Quote by heiltalker2006
i thought that was good

I thought it was completely boring.
 [deleted] 
Last edited by Owen_W at Sep 5, 2017,
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

This thread is classic.

Seriously why haven't these people killed themselves?

haha, i often wonder that myself
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by Tedrick
haha found another one... not as bad as the other video, just really emo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QzkF2Lw-YNQ

That was so lame.
Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers' (Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or guitar_man_guy to join!

Member Number Three Of The:
"...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join!
Quote by Crookedjon

It took me over two minutes to figure out that was supposed to be "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold...and even then it still didn't sound anything like it

...I hate this song, but these people raped it in a way that it didn't deserve...
lol.....i know that the one avenged sevenfold video is gonna be on here....i figured it would be the first....
Quote by kauff
lol.....i know that the one avenged sevenfold video is gonna be on here....i figured it would be the first....

Funny thing is, those kids actually have better guitars than I've ever had. They still sound terrible.

I like these comments -

'Kill yourself please. Trust me, God wants you to die.'

and

' haha the fat mexican sucks look at him with his gay emo gloves. and a7x sucks well at least there new **** does. i doubt you have even herd there older **** you ****ing fag ****'

WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Last edited by monkey of doom at Jun 13, 2006,
Quote by Tedrick
I thought it would be funny to start a thread of all the godawful bands that post their videos on YouTube. If this has already been done before i'm quite sorry, i did a quick search and didn't find anything. A while back someone posted a bad "Smells Like Teen Spirit" cover but i think I found an even worse one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCa4OJfv2FI&search=bad%20smells%20like%20teen%20spirit%20

In his/her own words

"That was crap"
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
those were terrible that cover for nirvana was so hilarios. the drummer was decent the guiraist was bad and that girl singer trying to cover kurt, hahaha enough said. and i think she thought she was good, that almost made me cry it was such a sad cover.

Quote by Tedrick
haha found another one... not as bad as the other video, just really emo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QzkF2Lw-YNQ

I made that first riff that they play! Riff stealers! They turned my riff emo too

EDIT: The riff at :45 I meant, not at the beginning. IM ANGRY
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Last edited by TechnicolorBoy at Jun 13, 2006,
Watch this

OMFG terrible. Sorry its google video.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by Tedrick

Jesus Christ. Im not even sure that was Smells Like Teen Spirit
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
Quote by monkey of doom
Watch this

You can see there the 50 Cent Getting Bottled Off Stage video watch it, its pure gold at its finest
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by monkey of doom
Watch this

The instruments aren't that bad, just the voice...do not attempt Maiden unless you can sing. :<
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
Quote by master

I love Alice Cooper and thought that was pretty tight cept that it cuts off halfway.

Also I've seen many Opeth - benighted covers on youtube and they all suck. I can play it better then all of the ones I've seen cept for one guy but thats on video google.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club