Rite the fing is when i make some chord changes like from G to D for example some Fingers seem to get to the frets quicker mainly the ring finger. im just wondering how i can stop this? will i develop over time? and is there any excersisers i can do to make the progression faster.

Many Thanks

Carl
practice slow and steady chord progressions that have G followed by D. doesnt matter the speed, just so that the habit stops if it really bugs you....

the same thing happened to me when i first started and i did this. now its all in unison...
just practice doing it evenly. i never actually sat down and said "right i'm gonna practice this til i get it right", but it just came over time
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
It'll come naturally.

I couldn't change between Gs and Ds at all until I learned Hotel Yorba.

Just practice, it will come.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
it came to me over time too...but practice till you can do it is also a fine technique
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I got this going when I started trying Good Riddance by Green Day.

The chord change actually goes from G to a C9 [Is that the one? - x320(3)3] then to a D, but from the C9 to the D is very similar so I got it from there, then just got it from the G.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club