if you dont have it go buy it! its friggen awesome! but what do you care? im a 13 year old so my opinions dont matter. oh well, buy it anyway. if you already have, please express your opinions here. or dont. it doesnt matter.
i cant play garage music cause i dont have one
i got it the day it came out and honestly, im kinda disappointed. its a good album just not what i was expecting. more songs are on the softer side and i was expecting it to be like the self-titled CD, quite a few hard rock songs with some soft/acoustic inspired songs.
The first album was better, and I didn't even think that one was that great.

Also, you sound like you have very low self-esteem, hunky monkey. You know, all that "I'm 13 so I don't matter" stuff. That "I have no life" thing and the "my signature sucks" thing show that as well. I mean no offense, but I just noticed that.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
got it today. havent herad it yet cos its like nearly 11pm here. waitin till tomorrow morning when no one will be home so i can blast it
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
I wouldn't classify Three Days Grace as modern rock...

Also, I don't have the new album, but I'm jealous.
Quote by xcrossmyheart
I wouldn't classify Three Days Grace as modern rock...

then what would you classify them as? they dont rap or tune down really low for nu-metal, and theyre not hard enough for any form of hardcore or metal. you could say hard rock if you stretched it. but to me theyre modern rock.
Oh joy........just what the world needs.

Three Days Grace is shit.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
^^Agreed.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I have their new album and boy they have changed. IMO their music has gotten better from their last album. This album is definitely one of my favourites this year so far.
yeah they hav changed. but not too much. i think they hav definately gotten better. this new album is really really really good
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Generic radio rock at its finest...let me tell you.

I see that you're gangster. Im pretty gangster myself.
One-X kicks their first album's ass significantly. Main reason: They added another guitarist. They have a more heavier sound which is more appealing (to me anyways). I think it's a very good album, not the best new album of the year i've heard, but a very good one. I was thinking it would sound differen't and more similar to "Animal I Have Become" but it's more layered, which i'm thankful for.

Also, as for the genre of Three Days Grace, they are indeed modern rock, modern rock to hard rock. In similarity to Shinedown and 10 Years. At least that's how I look at it, I could be wrong.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Give it up for NOT trying to categorize music and actually caring about the sound! hurrah!
Quote by Angell01635
Main reason: They added another guitarist.

um no they didnt. barry stocks been with the band since they came out. he just wasnt in the "i hate everything about you video". and if you listen to some of the songs on the first album have two different parts.
Three Days Grace? They're hated by anyone with any musical taste whatsoever. heres a conversation my brother and I had:

Me: "Hey Dave, guess what?"
Brother: "What?"
Me: "I'm starting to listen to a band I've never listened to before."
Brother: "And who might that be?"
Me: "Three Days Grace"
Brother: "I'm terribly sorry."
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
did i mention that three days grace has less talent than an autistic monkey that lives in a garbage can in my mother's house (if they have those there)...
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I thought the new three days grace album was terrible and i was very dissapointed
I wasn't expecting much when I bought it first day, but it's pretty good ass.
I like the Run for Your Life one and the fast guitar part in the Riot one
ne pvgnemvs
Quote by lp_dude_2
um no they didnt. barry stocks been with the band since they came out. he just wasnt in the "i hate everything about you video". and if you listen to some of the songs on the first album have two different parts.

Well you are right about one thing... there are multiple guitar parts on the first album. But Barry did join after the first album was done... all the guitar parts were written and recorded by Adam.
Radio rock at its most craptacular.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
i bought it, and i think it kicks major ****ing ass, thier first album is nothing compared to this! and lp_dude_2, wtf??? are you on crack? there are not a lot of softer songs you jackass, its mainly hard rock, witht the exception of a few tracks
Quote by terrencemaddox
Can someone please explain the appeal of this band to me?

I don't know, they are just catchy.

"Let's start a riot, a riot. Let's start a riot!"
The Animal I have Become is actually a good song, but I don't like the band.
*sighs* so many close minded people on here...

I think itwas a good album. It didnt quite live up to the self titled debut, but it was still pretty good. They have more technical guitar on this album since Barry Stocks was added, and granted, he was in the Three Days Grace self titled album, but he was just lingering back there, not really putting out ideas and such. He really came foreward in this album.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by terrencemaddox
Can someone please explain the appeal of this band to me?

They try to come off to kids as "heavy" but they go by the typical verse chorus verse chours pop formula that every other band on the radio (i.e. Hinder,Buckcherry etc.) in hopes that the kids will go crazy when they play thier "hit".
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by Floyd93
The first album was better, and I didn't even think that one was that great.

Also, you sound like you have very low self-esteem, hunky monkey. You know, all that "I'm 13 so I don't matter" stuff. That "I have no life" thing and the "my signature sucks" thing show that as well. I mean no offense, but I just noticed that.

Yea im an emo kid lol
i cant play garage music cause i dont have one