bit of a stupid question and i think i already know the answer but im not too familiar with whats out there in the electrical parts of the scene, but can i get a push/pull volume control that will also control the tone?
i dont really understand the question, do u mean like the switch that changed the pickups?
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
u get a push/pull "pot." yes.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
ahhh no, he's talking about a killswitch, something that you can kill the sound, but its like a button not a knob u twist. As you can get with volume u can also get with tone, just exactly the same
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

He wants to get one which will control volume in the down position, and tone up position right?
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
If you mean a tone pot that can be used a coil tap , yes you can, any volume or tone pots can be used as a push / pull coil tap or whatnot
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
He wants to know if a push/pull pot can control volume and tone, he said nothing about coil tapping.
My gear:
OLP John Petrucci Sig.
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mesa/Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112
wells902 is correct, thats what i meant sorry if i didnt explain it very well :S

i just dont want to clutter up my guitar with another pot i just want the one and id prefer to be able to ajust my tone when im giging (fingers crossed) with it
No, but you can get a concentric pot.

If you got push bull your volume and tone would always be the same.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!