You labeled the links wrong. The "radio" link sneds me to "dammit" and vice versa.

for helping purposes, it would help to play the rhythms and song structures right. Your vocals are REALLY late on Dammit.
Last edited by Letterbomb11 at Jun 13, 2006,
I would put your songs on a site where people can just stream them, you will get more replies that way. Dling now.

Dammit's lead is out of time, and the other song is a bit out of time too. Concentrate on really staying in time. The vocals on both songs are ehh... if you bring up the volume when you sing them I think it may help a bit with hitting the notes. Remember to breathe when singing, you sound strained.
Last edited by myvaliantleap at Jun 13, 2006,
not bad, vocals were actually alright, guitar ddint sound too good (the way u recorded it, not the way u played)
Check out my music *
Quote by coolluke0505
xdczh/.mngfmfyg,u;l

Uh-Huh?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by elementskater7s
not bad, vocals were actually alright, guitar ddint sound too good (the way u recorded it, not the way u played)

How do you suggest i record it then? Seriously, i have no idea
What do people mean by the term "sing from the chest"?
Sing from the chest is exactly as it sounds. It just sounds like you are singing with your nose to much which gives the whiney voice which is what Dammit should be sung like though. Considering I am not a huge fan of that song I think you did alright, you did strain a bit on the lyrics overall if you just work on your voice you can do better.

The guitar part was not bad, not great either, overall I would give all of this about a 7/10. Keep up the work and you will get better no problem.