saw it a while back in a fender brocure. silicone strings isn't it? anyway, its a strange thing.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It sounds like poo too. The guy can't play in time the strings are so floppy

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
I thought it was funny when he talked about restringing the instrument...I believe he said "You tie a knot at the bridge and then tie another knot at the other end and you wind the string for dear life, hoping that it ends up working", lol that doesnt sound very promising
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
That looks kinda like one of those Fernandes "Travel Bass" (is it called that?). Actually, it looks just like a Fernandes. Also, fernandes comes with a speaker built in, lol.

I don't see the purpose of the idea... Is it for folks with extremely sensitive fingers? I made a "bass" out of rubber bands a while back. But paying for one... YOu gotta be high!
But none of you have actually played one? I love em. Its not a real bass though.

Strings break every ****in second too
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
For un-calloused pussies who want their dignity compromised.

Actually, I don't know. I have never been a fan of floppy-ass strings. The tone sounded good on the high frets of the high strings, but the bottom end just sounded like eeeggghhh.
Member #8 of the "I Love Waterbears" club!! PM Phantom lord363 to join

Member #2 of the "I love Mexican food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join.

Machine-gun tappist of the Bass Militia. PM Duff_McGee or IndieMetalhead to join.

LOL @ RABBIT