This is a cover of whole lotta love, no vocals but it is abriged so you people don't have to listen to the same riff 130 times... Critisize the hell out of me please!

Gibson Les Paul studio
Peavey classic 30
Line6 Guitar Port
Recorded with Audacity

http://alpinehigh.dmusic.com/
pretty damn good if u ask me sounds like u spent alot of time getting that perfect. The quality of the the recording is kinda ****ty and yes, i did have 2 hear that riff a million times, abridge it more plz lol!!!! SOlo is kinda off in a few parts tho.
great tone great playing. I really enjoyed the solo.
Maybe you can play the chorus riff insted of the verse riff in the chorus. It'll get more interessting(omg! sp!^^).
i like how you juiced up the solo and added your own identity to it

9/10
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
You did everything really well from the riff to the tone.

As other people have said, it was cool how you didn't exactly copy the solo - you played it differently than Page in the rhythm of the it, though I could tell you played the same notes.
im curious...i havent actually heard the recording, my speakers are dead, and i was wondering they said u had nice *close to Page* tone, and i was curious ur settings...

i recently purchased that same amp, truly a GREAT amp
I too have the same amp and would like to know the settings you used. Great tone, and very nice playing.
Quote by TUMFP
im curious...i havent actually heard the recording, my speakers are dead, and i was wondering they said u had nice *close to Page* tone, and i was curious ur settings...

i recently purchased that same amp, truly a GREAT amp

Didn't actually use my classic 30 for this recording since i don't have a quality microphone. I ran my LP through a Line6 Guitar Port which has a bunch of different amp models on it... however when i play this song through my Peavy i'll usually set the bass around 9 or 10, mids at 5, treble at 9 with my pregain between 8 and 10 and set my guitar to the neck pickup for the rhythm parts and the bridge with beefed up gain for the solo. my tone probably sounded like his because of my guitar tho, best guitar i've ever had!