hey I was wondering if I should either get a better amp or buy a pedal. What are good price and quality amps and pedals as well? Whats the better choice thanks
If you get an amp, thats all you need.
+10,000 for the amp.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
depending on how much your gonna spend, id get both as pedals cna be great !
Well if u cant get both..... Definitley the amp, U can get some amps out there that great and have effects built in. Ill suggest a Vox, What kinda pedal were u looking at?
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Amp.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
If you have a amp that you don't like because of its distortion sound or lack of features or something, I'd reccomend getting a good processor. Boss do some good ones... check out the GT-8 or ME-50. But if you're amp is just plain crap or too small then obviously an amp takes precedence
Quote by sprkidjar
i'll give you a rimjob.

Ibanez RGT 42 DX FM TLF
Crate GT1200 Half-stack
Boss GT8
orangeacid.net

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
depends on how much your gonna spend
a $100 amp is gonna ruin your tone
a $100 pedal will help it

but

a $500 amp is gonna be great tone
but a $500 pedal aint gonna be much better then a $100 one
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever