I have this DVD and CD, it's amazing. It's sucks how under rated Bonnie Rait.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I have this DVD and CD, it's amazing. It's sucks how under rated Bonnie Rait.

Agreed, she's a goddess.

I think she's underated primarily because her albums have a more pop-oriented sound. While her live shows are nothing but fantastic blues.

Cheers
-Falcatarius
What Dvd is this.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
It would be awesome if i didnt have dial up.

By the way, Bonnie Rait does rock. She is living proof that you CAN play slide guitar on a strat, lol.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I play slide on a strat it dosen't sound half bad. Was a pretty sweet jam. It gets stale though.
UG Blues Mafia
Founding Members: Forklifterer, Steve Cropper, Crzyrckgtrst28, and TNfootballfan62

Member of the Anti-Whammy-Bar-Solo Club
Loved that performance ... Bonnie Raitt's performance of Pride and Joy and Clapton doing Aint Gonna Give up love were great ... And you can get them all on youtube

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
wow, that was absolutely awsome. the highlight was definately BB King. ive never seen him play like that before! he did a lot of almost buddy guy like licks, it was awsome!!! and of course clapton tried hard not to steal the spotlight, but his parts were jems as usual. buddy guy, just being buddy (i love it ). Bonnie raite kickin some major ass on the slide - props to women in the blues. robert cray playin some sweet licks - i like the stacatto like palying he does. dr john of course a keys legend. and brother jimmy - not my favorite guitar player, but he definately holds his own amongst that group.
Quote by Steve Cropper
I play slide on a strat it dosen't sound half bad. Was a pretty sweet jam. It gets stale though.

It's not the tone that most people have a problem with, but the neck or whatever. A lot of people dont think strats are physically good slide guitars.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
i showed my mom and she was fanatic because shes such a big bonnie rait fan

i loved it when buddy guy and clapton played the most..

such an awesome jam omg
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.