xrawrockkillsx
Im Back Baby!
3,551 IQ
hey, well... i kinda want to get into pink floyd. i like songs like comfortably numb, wish you were here, another brick in the wall, and money. but thats all ive heard from them. so can anyone recommend me any pink floyd songs?
Pulling Teeth
Life burns faster
751 IQ
Just listen to everything off of Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall. Pigs (Three Different Ones) is also good.
Hauf
On the Human Highway
878 IQ
Just by an album and listen to them. That's the best way to find songs.
Its how you look and how you feel
noah22791
1,076 IQ
Time, Breathe, Another Brick in the Wall Pt.2

look at their albums, especially the wall and Dark Side of the Moon
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
horazonblade
UG Senior Member
668 IQ
I would just go on Limewire... I mean any legal music downloading service... and just DL a bunch of random songs
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
5thhorseman
53 IQ
Dark Side of the Moon. The entire album is awesome
the lesser known of the 4
nathanmarx
Banned
20 IQ
Man... Look out for the album More and the The Piper at the Gates of Dawn. That's the very beginning os Psychedelic music. Pink Floyd's awesome. Listen to Interestellar Overdrive and Crying Song. There's also the Saucerful of Secrets and the Atom Heart Mother. Listen to the second one if you're in love (...). Look out out for the Division Bell, it's without Roger Waters I believe... Guitar sounds just perfect. That's it, enjoy
serious_no
33 IQ
Be sure to check out some of the old stuff too. One of the best albums is Live at Pompeii imo, the movie is cool too.
VoodooChild15
Day-Man
1,673 IQ
I don't really care for the Wall. David once said it didn't have the soul the other albums did, and I have to agree. Animals and Wish You Were Here are much better representations, IMO.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Please find another thread on them and take that over, there's been a hell of a lot about them in here recently.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic