my volume knob keeps coming off of the pot on my guitar what would i use to fix it?
If the volume pot is a split-shaft, spread the 2 halves from each other a bit and slip the knob back on. It should then stay.

If it's not a split-shaft pot, then there's most likely a small screw on the side of the knob itself that needs to be tightened to hold it in place.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
hahah Same thing happened to me, i just put a little super glue in the knob and it hasnt come off since
Quote by Metallica!
hahah Same thing happened to me, i just put a little super glue in the knob and it hasnt come off since

I hope you never have to remove the pot to replace or clean it, because that knob is on there permanently.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
when i try to spread out the split shaft pot that i have it doesn't spread out. what should i use to spread it out a bit?
a thin screwdriver.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011