I have an ESP LTD EX-400BD and if you have played it you know that it's neck heavy. Are there any suggestions to help this problem such as a good guitar strap to make it more balanced and easier to play standing up.
Quote by blmstng7
I have an ESP LTD EX-400BD and if you have played it you know that it's neck heavy. Are there any suggestions to help this problem such as a good guitar strap to make it more balanced and easier to play standing up.

Hold the neck up?

My SG is the exact same way, and it doesnt bother me at all.
Just get a high-friction strap.

Fender make good straps, but the logos on 'em are a bit stupid.

Don't use Dunlop straps, they're really slippery.
I don't know about a guitar strap that would balance the guitar.. but the Carvin tweed ones are comfortable : )
Quote by Mascot
Calm down.

I'm not saying it again.
You could add wieght to the other end of the guitar or place the strap button in a different place.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Tie a brick to the other end? Or just get a strap that has alot of friction.
Just pick up a leather strap, it doesn't even have to be expensive, Levy's makes a great one for $25.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I'd highly suggest levy. I recently got a canvas one ofr 8 friggin bucks and its better than any more expensive one id had before.
Quote by HeartInACage
I'd highly suggest levy. I recently got a canvas one ofr 8 friggin bucks and its better than any more expensive one id had before.

My friend bought an obscure brand strap (vintage type) for freaking $35, I showed him my $17 levy's rat fink strap, and couldnt admit it was more comfortable.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
i got a levy's lightning bolt strap
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
i have a brandless strap thats pretty sturdy, plus, i sewed on some hidden pockets to hold my picks... yes i can sew