how do i take the rytham/ treble thing off my les paul? i saw some lp's without them...
im just guessing but i would say unscrew the switch, take it out. Take the ring off. screw the switch back in.
^ yep. I thought you meant take the whole switch out and I was about to yell at you. But you just do what danilo said.
wait, you mean eliminate the switch all together? or just take it out to fix it?
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
just take the bolt off from around the toggle, and remove the little disc. then screw back on. simple as.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Im guessing you have seen that MCR guitarist do it?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by Jauntao
uhh...i tried doing this...it just moves the toggle around...

well you open up the round back cavity thing to get to the back of the switch to take it out. And then you're probably going to have to disconnect one pickup and solder one pickup permenantly to the rest of the controls