Ok, so a freind is selling me his ESP LTD-F207, a discontinued model. It has quite a bit of wear and tear

1. The Original Floyd Rose needs replacing.

2. It needs a new strap system, the one on the bottom of the guitar was ripped out.

3. It has a volume knob and a 3 way switch. How would i go about installing a tone knob and moving the switch and volume knob to a better location.

I'm fairly certain that the first 2 things shoudl be an easy fix, but I don't have a clue how i'm gonna change the pots and switch. I don't have a pic of this but here is a link to ESP's current F series. http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_f.html

On the F-500 pic, imagine the volume knob doesn't exist and thats what its like. The volume knob is where the tone knob is on the F-500. i'm thinking of making it like the F-500 configuration. If u know how i coudl go about doing this i woudl appreciate the help.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
*bump* I really need some help
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
are you sure its an original floyd rose and not a licenced floyd rose? and really you cant change where the pots and switch would go unless you like holes in your guitar
if you want a tone control aswell as a volume without having to drill holes into the guitar try using a concentric panpot, it allows you to control two things on one panpot.

type into google images concentric panpot

EDIT: you cant move the location unless you want to drill in the guitar
in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Last edited by Cygnus003 at Jun 16, 2006,