Havent posted on the Metal forum in a long time. These guys are a great satan-saluting death metal band. I mean hell they managed to beat those bible thumping bastards Underoath in a dodgeball match, which was pretty funny I might say.

What is your say on these guys?
Quote by Holy Joe
Havent posted on the Metal forum in a long time. These guys are a great satan-saluting death metal band. I mean hell they managed to beat those bible thumping bastards Underoath in a dodgeball match, which was pretty funny I might say.

What is your say on these guys?

My say? I say they're metalcore now get out of the fucking metal forum.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by Holy Joe
Havent posted on the Metal forum in a long time.
Curse whatever dark force it was that made you post in here! Oh, would that thy quote still held true...
Bleh, I like the two songs I've heard by them...

But I suppose it should be taken away to the dreadful place called the hardcore forum...
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by Inimical
Metalcore.

Great live act... can't listen to them on CD, though.

Same. They got a great circle pit going last time I was through... too bad it was an all ages show and lots of the emo/core faglers didn't have the slightest clue what it was.

Plus, the singer was funny in a crude way. A sample of audience dialogue is as follows:

"You there! Are you of age?... Show me your breasts!.... It's good to be up here."

But yeah, pretty bunk on cd all in all.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by Inimical
Metalcore.

Great live act... can't listen to them on CD, though.

Lol you're joking right? I had to endure seeing them live when they supported Opeth. They were terrible.