I wasnt really sure where to put this thread. Im looking for a band that is somewhat new that is on tour now in the US cause i havent been to a concert in like a year. Im looking for a band that plays guitar solos and not at all like the mainstream rock of today. I listen to shred and classic rock mostly to give you an idea, so im looking for a modern band that plays like that. I really like silvertide, but they arent on tour now.
Well not really what you are looking for, but Muse have just announced their US tour dates. Not like mainstream rock and with guitar solos(and piano solos). One of the best live bands around.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by ac/guns n zep
I wasnt really sure where to put this thread. Im looking for a band that is somewhat new that is on tour now in the US cause i havent been to a concert in like a year. Im looking for a band that plays guitar solos and not at all like the mainstream rock of today. I listen to shred and classic rock mostly to give you an idea, so im looking for a modern band that plays like that. I really like silvertide, but they arent on tour now.

Orange Sky, brand new band, but i think they just ended their tour with malmsteen.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
if you like shreding, avenged sevenfold. there on tour at ozzfest. they shred like hell if your thinking the same "shredding" as me