Im trying to find a video for stairway to heaven but there seems to be over 20 versions of it and i can't find the right one .
The one i am looking for is the one that has about 30 tabs for it on this site...

E|--------5---7------7---8--------8----2---------2----0--------------0------------------------|
B|------5--------5-----------5---------------3-------------1-----1--------1------0------1---1-|
G|----5------------5------------5----------------2------------2--------------2----0------2---2|
D|-7---------6-----------5--------------4--------------3-----------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------0---0|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

So if you know a site with a vidieo for that version can you put a link up

Woohoo im 13 (no it's not my birthday)
...what do you need a video for?

And if you can find so many, why not just use those?
i just wanted to see howhe does it (finger positions and stuff) and as for the the other versions, well ther (other versions!!!!)
Seriously you need a video, or do you want a video
And though the rules of the road have been lodged
It's only people's games that you've got to dodge
And it's allright ma, I can make it
-Bob Dylan 'It's alright ma I'm only bleeding'
Quote by Douglas_Kouslak
http://www.farhat.name/ it's in spanish but just click on the left on Led Zeppelin. There is lesson on the entire song I think.

wow, that's like my favorite site now!
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
just barre the fifth fret with your index and do what feels natural for the picking, it's not that hard.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Quote by Douglas_Kouslak
http://www.farhat.name/ it's in spanish but just click on the left on Led Zeppelin. There is lesson on the entire song I think.

The guy who plays those for u u can find on google video when u type in "stairway to heaven" I use him all the time hes really good
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
iv'e seen the video from google,starts off with a city and a bridge at the start
well that one is different to the song i got'(the on tabbed on this site)
Try downloading Powertab, or GuitarPro, those tabs are much more descriptive and accurate.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
i have guitar pro 5 that i got off limewire but i just wanted a video just because i want to have it =p
finger pick the intro then start strumming wiht a pick at the x20030 chord. g/b or something .
it says on freelicks.net that hes gonna put stairway on there soon
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

If i may ask, is it okay to use a pick for the intro and just play the roots of the power chords?
^ No, it's not.

You HAVE to play it the RIGHT way or else the Guitar Police will come in and rape you
Quote by Brendan1993
iv'e seen the video from google,starts off with a city and a bridge at the start
well that one is different to the song i got'(the on tabbed on this site)

lol good luck. Thats the live version, mostly improv., with probably one of the hardest solos I've ever tried to play.
Dickless.