Today, I've noticed there are alot of YouTube failures. I"m talking about the High School bands that try ot play music. I'm in HIgh school too, I''m only 14, but they suck so much they make my band look good. And I suck too! I saw people tryign to play Smells Like Teen Spirit! They can't even play the riff adn they're timing is all off! Go watch this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8oP-iy4Rs&search=SMells%20Like%20Teen%20Spirit

PS. To the people who say, "Show me a vid of you!" I don't haev one right now, but my friend has one of me and my band playing Smells LIke Teen Spirit and we're pro compared to them.
Quote by Dudage
Does this make you feel important, because you're not.

Owned

yeah, but really. Those kids try hard.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
But seriously, The thing is, they all of great gear, they try, but why put it up on YouTube, most have failed average expectations though.
It makes me feel like i don't completely suck

EDIT: But not really
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
they dont have any drums so that explains the timing to a degree

and they jamming infront of chicks looks pretty cool to me.
Just because you feel really insecure about your own playing doesn't mean that you need to post threads about how much other people suck.
Wow.... would ya listen to that. That sucked...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Eddie666
they dont have any drums so that explains the timing to a degree

and they jamming infront of chicks looks pretty cool to me.

o...that was a chick? dude, i thought it was the old guy from across the street
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
you know there is a much longer thread pretty much like this and it even has a funny as hell asian guy on it.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

It's called The Horrible YouTube Video Performance Thread in the Pit
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by hckfrk38
PS. To the people who say, "Show me a vid of you!" I don't haev one right now, but my friend has one of me and my band playing Smells LIke Teen Spirit and we're pro compared to them.

The part that worries me is that you're playing Smells Like Teen Spirit...
ive been playing guitar for about 5 years now , ive been having lessons for like 3 ever sice ive had lessons ive improved MASSIVLY , so i recomend them to any other already good guitarists looking for

...music is not his forte, or the teacher sucks
Now be honest.. when you started to learn how to play guitar, TS, weren't you like: Look at me, I can sort of play SLTS!!!!!##11 ? Let 'em be proud of what they learn, even if it sucks. Don't be an arse and shut the **** up if you're playing SLTS with your band yourself.

EDIT: I just thought of it, they really do suck... I take the upper part of my post back.
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

Last edited by Kryptonite_0194 at Jun 14, 2006,
Quote by Kryptonite_0194
Now be honest.. when you started to learn how to play guitar, TS, weren't you like: Look at me, I can sort of play SLTS!!!!!##11 ? Let 'em be proud of what they learn, even if it sucks. Don't be an arse and shut the **** up if you're playing SLTS with your band yourself.

EDIT: I just thought of it, they really do suck... I take the upper part of my post back.

I don't know about you, but when i started out i didn't brag about what i could play. infact i still don't, because there are always people who can play what i play better. if people are that insecure that they have to post videos of themselves playing horribly, than they have issues.
^I didn't mean bragging, but just that you were able to play sumthin?
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

Quote by Kryptonite_0194

Lmfao.. pwned by your own indiscretions.

Yeah, it's pretty terrible.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spamwise
I don't know about you, but when i started out i didn't brag about what i could play. infact i still don't, because there are always people who can play what i play better. if people are that insecure that they have to post videos of themselves playing horribly, than they have issues.

They probably made a video cuz they were excited about being able to sorta play a song they know; I highly doubt that they think they're trying to brag or even think that they're good. It's not like they went around advertising on all the forums telling people to check out their awesome YouTube video.
Quote by Kryptonite_0194

honestly, yes, but I didn't go posting videos on youtube. I was proud of myself, but I still knew that I sucked.
Dickless.
They're kids for Christ sakes. Give em' a few years. They might improve. In the meantime, GET A LIFE JERK! You sucked as bad or worse when you started. You probably still do if you have to point fingers on a forum. Bragging about how well you play Teen Spirit isn't saying much at all.

Besides, the chicks seem to be digging it. With any luck, they got their little boners stroked afterward.
Quote by SpIkE27Z
this thread makes me want to kill myself

lol....
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
I'll admit, when I was a kid I sucked just as much as they did. However there was a difference I-didn't-post-it-online
That is what were making fun of, they suck yet think their good enough to host it online.
Especially that acoustic kid "people were raggin on me about stairway to heaven, so I hosted it to show them how good I am" self owned?
i Have Found Out Why These Guys Suck....look At Their Haircuts...emoooooooooooooooooooooooossssss