I have lots of editing programs on my computer to clean up recordings i can make the sound quality alot better ...and it would be nice if you could send me one track at a time Nicholascgay@Hotmail.com thanks guys....

Btw i'm not gay i got stuck with a **** last name
I don't know if you want people to post or not but i'd assume you do or else this thread would be gone pretty quickly. I don't really have anything important for you to do but i'd like to see how much better you can make one of my older songs if you don't mind. If you're busy or anything then forget about it..i'm just interested in seeing how much better you can make things, and possibly learning how to make songs better myself.

Also, sweet last name, i must say =P
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Quote by Piltdown
I don't know if you want people to post or not but i'd assume you do or else this thread would be gone pretty quickly. I don't really have anything important for you to do but i'd like to see how much better you can make one of my older songs if you don't mind. If you're busy or anything then forget about it..i'm just interested in seeing how much better you can make things, and possibly learning how to make songs better myself.

Also, sweet last name, i must say =P

Haha my hole life my father owned a recording studio so i know a thing or two and i have hundreds of dollars of softwear at my disposeal thats how i'll fix up your guys's recordings when i get the chance that is
Hey i sent you an email with the tracks laid out.
This is the song: http://mthree.zdsquared.com/Files/Embossed.mp3

i tried my best to put it together, but it wasnt happening. I basically want the intro to blend and sort of fade into the song, and then for the bass and rythm to be at equal volume, with the lead slightly over the top. I appreciate you doing this, and will definately put up the final piece.
Sweet...here's the link to my Dmusic page..the one i'd like you to work on is called "Crossroads". I tried sending it through hotmail but it didn't load properly and then my computer kinda froze up, so i figured it'd be easier to have you download it from my Dmusic page. Thanks again, and if you're too busy working on other stuff you don't need to bother with mine..i'm just interested in seeing what you can do =P.

And by the way, danilo, that song is really good...i've been listening to it for about 10 minutes now =P
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.