Can someone please find me a good long vid of how to play the guitar, I know like basics such as tuning and a few chords but thats not what I want. I just want to ba able to move fast on the neck like it takes me forever just to go from like 5 to 7... It makes the song sound bad, so can someone please help me!
the trick is practice. i had the same problem but all i needed was practice. try playing the song real slow then slowely speed it up.

i dont use videos so i cant help you there.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
if your having trouble Navigating the neck, try playing "Brain stew" from green day over and over until you can change frets fast enough, then learn the intro to "Smells like teen spirit" from nirvana, that song will help you Change strings faster wile holding a power chord shape,

well thats what helped me when I just started out,

But I agree with dez_cole The trick is practice practice practice,

oh and if your looking for vids, search for Brain stew and smells like teen spirit on Youtube.com
Last edited by Spade1 at Jun 14, 2006,
Go to your local GC and look through the instructional videos until you find something that looks good.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by YoungPilgrim
Go to your local GC and look through the instructional videos until you find something that looks good.

You know i was wondering of going to my public library to get some books and vids, you think they will help? And i had one more question im only thiteen how long will it take me to get good i can only play happy bday good...