there is this radiohead song that i can't seem to remember the name of... it's a great song... the only problem is that i can't remember any of the words (otherwise i would have already found it) but the beat sounds almost exactly like a song by Nelly (the rapper) called Hot in here (or her or something like that) only in the radiohead song that beat is a hell of a lot slower. i've been looking all over the internet for about 3 days now and i can't find it.... though i do remember that in the song he talks about suburban children... i'm probably sounding like a moron, but this song does exist...

also another problem is that it isn't on any of their cd's a friend of mine played it for me about 4 years ago and she said that it was a song that they played live and that they wrote all new songs to play when they toured... i'm not sure if that's true but that might help in finding the song.. also she said it won some DJ award in like 2000 in like St. Louis.. i'm not sure how that fits into all this, i guess it's just to show that i'm not pulling things out my butt.

any help would be great... thanks for the help everyone
The day hockey died February 16, 2005!
Be more specific man.

Also, this would probably get more of a response in the Radiohead thread in Alternative and Indie.
Go on yahoo and listen to their music videos, if they have any. If it was that good of a song they should of put out a vid for it.

Try these:

CREEP
Paraniod andriod
fake plastic trees

i think they have vids for those.
the one that most people listen to and like is creep
Quote by ryanO_26
Go on yahoo and listen to their music videos, if they have any. If it was that good of a song they should of put out a vid for it.

Try these:

CREEP
Paraniod andriod
fake plastic trees

i think they have vids for those.
the one that most people listen to and like is creep

Christ, did you even read his/her post?

They don't make videos just because a song is good, silly child.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin