Hey all I jut bought a new guitar and a guy gave m a thing called a whammy and i dont know what it is or wat to do with it so can someone please exlplain...
Quote by Teleprompters
what guitar do you have? you push and pull it up and down a little after playing a note and it sort of makes a sound like a bend almost, it shifts the pitch up and down basically

umm i dunno ive seen alot of ppl with this guitar its a black and white fender with 2 knobs... and o yeah should i put it on or not?
not 3 knobs? i dunno what uitar you have but i depends if you like the sound it makes or not, to use it it of course has to be in, you pretty much only use it in solos, and not all guitars have them as they arent used much in most music besides metal and shred
Quote by Teleprompters
not 3 knobs? i dunno what uitar you have but i depends if you like the sound it makes or not, to use it it of course has to be in, you pretty much only use it in solos

yea i have one knob for volume and the other for tone... wuts the third for?
so you only have two knobs, the third is usually another tone but dont worry about it, not all guitars have the same amount of knobs, what is the name of the guitar though, it should say on the headstock or end of neck where the tuners are, is it a stratocaster, telecaster, etc.? it will say it by where it says fender
Last edited by Teleprompters at Jun 14, 2006,
its called a peavy raptor... i think thats the brand name or somethin. lol my dad bought me a 99$ guitar but it was on clearence i think its good...
yea i would like that in i like screwed it in (not with a crew driver just turned it) and i dont know how tight or how to use it and its freakin so hih lol...
Igorant leading the igorant.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Dude. Screw it in as far as you want, play a note, and push the bar toward the body. The note will go down in pitch.

Voila.