hey guys

so i just got my wisdom teeth out today...and what'd i do...recorded a song haha (in 2 hours none-the-less).....it speaks miles to me that something i love, which should logically be causing me pain right now, is bringing me so much joy....anyways i wrote this song for all of my friends and family moving away soon and i think everyone can really get it and relate.....anyways please give me some honest feedback, i'll do the same for you!

"Don't Forget Me"
this sounds professionally recorded, or you just sound plain professional to me, cause you have a really nice voice to accompany the playing. Sometimes i wonder where i would be if i had your talents, or the talents of others.

I cant really say more, youre style is what it is, your playing is flawless in the context of your music. Just keep putting out more hits, and shake the right hands man, you'll go places.

c4c? http://mthree.zdsquared.com/Files/Embossed.mp3

that percocet can do some things, eh?
Last edited by m_three10 at Jun 14, 2006,
fu.ck man... your good... now you know it... so keep writing
if that last comment kisses your ayse too much then how about "buy a metronome" could help.
Intro reminds me of that new Scott Stapp song in a sense, sounds real cool.

The vocals are cool, but the harmonies are... Well not harmonious (is that a word?). Make sure you know what notes you're trying to hit, and make sure they sound good together.

Overall though, the song sounds real good, nice lyrics too.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=376177 crit mine please, thanks
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
^hey man thanks for the feedback....i didnt really try and harmonize on this song, it just didnt fit it, most of it is just overlapping to add depth or going falsetto an octave up for range but thank you for pointing that out...i need a link to your song though please!
i liked the guitar parts. very catchy. Like someone said before, the harmonies on the vocals are a bit off, but hey...no real big deal, you can go back and do it again if you feel the need. but if you like it the way it is... let it be, who cares what other people think. My idea of writing and recording music is writing and recording it for myself. The music is so much more enjoyable that way. Good job
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
Damn... That acoustic's sweet! The bass in the background supports the song well. You've got a great voice! Loving the vox... Some major talent here! Only one complaint: I'd like to hear some more radical change in the atmosphere/mood. Otherwise, it was well written. Good job!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373100
The sound quality is great, and it's not easy to make an acoustic really stand out on a recording, so good job. The vocals are pretty good, and suit the song just fine.

I wasn't that fond of the na-na-na-na part at first, but after listening to it a few times it's bothered me less and less. Eventually I'll probably be singing along

It's a very good song as it it, but a adding a change like Stratwizard suggested might just provide you with the finishing touch.

If you like, check mine out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370766

Quote by rank-n-file
Spannious And The Homos has a nice ring to it.
or try the band name generator.

Quote by Resiliance
Where was I wrong? I WAS NEVER WRONG!

YOU WANT A WARNING BITCH?
I heard your song this morning, and now it's 7 hours later (15:02) , but I still remember it. It's very catchy, oh, and I love your voice.
[Light]
this is great man! i loved the guitar it sounds very clean and your vocals fir very well
definatly keep on writing im lookin forward to hear some more of your stuff
Originally posted by skeptopotamus
Well, me and my lab of expert scienticians have created an ingenius device that will capture one's flatulence and transport it to a nearby foe's rectum, thus attributing any foul odors towards your enemies, mblavin.
wow.
I can say youve beat me, and thats hard (haha joke, seiously im joking)
its GREAT GUITAR. I love it.
Your really good, i loved the picking. Your voice is strong and bold (and on key thats a plus) love it.
So the acoustic is amazing
I would love to know what your playing, GREAT JOB
maybe you would like to coleborate sometime? i cant spell sorry, but that would be cool.
Last edited by ovdojoey at Jun 18, 2006,
Quote by ovdojoey
wow.
I can say youve beat me, and thats hard (haha joke, seiously im joking)
its GREAT GUITAR. I love it.
Your really good, i loved the picking. Your voice is strong and bold (and on key thats a plus) love it.
So the acoustic is amazing
I would love to know what your playing, GREAT JOB
maybe you would like to coleborate sometime? i cant spell sorry, but that would be cool.

well thanks man i appreciate it, and yeah i'd be real interested in a collaboration sometime...i'm gonna be gone for about 3 weeks but i'll be back, and that sounds really fun!

btw you're my fav artist on here
hey i liked this alot. some vocals were good, a little pulled back though, probably cause ur teeth but yeah, can i get a copy of those lyrics
^sure man...you can find them at my mymusic thing www.myspace.com/jeremyburchard
just click on lyrics, it should work for you!

thanks for the crit....yeah i could barely open my mouth, i suppose i'll go back and redo them with the song later down the road and try and make it more clear and stuff...

thanks again
^lubbock texas, far away from washington im afraid to say.....thats a great compliment though...i plan on starting a hard rock band when it get to college...
hey man this is catchy little tune and i am liking it alot, sometimes it sounds like its out of time but rarely, the voice is good to. when you say "sing it with me" it reminds me of a type of nickelback tune. but all of this is cool stuff man, i am liking it alot, its still in my head, "don't forget me" and yes it does sound very pro. man i liked it. reminds me of nickelback like i said already. if you want can you check out mine.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380801
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know