Poll: Which group did you dig more?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which group did you dig more?
D-Generation X (I've got two words for ya...SUCK IT!)
32 68%
N.W.O (4 Life brother!)
15 32%
Voters: 47.
Were you a D-Generation X man....or an NWO man?

Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
Last edited by JackWhite1988 at Jun 14, 2006,
The pics are messed up...and apparently hosted by tripod.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
D-Generation X and tripod sucks.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
It was ALL about the NWO.

Or the WOLF PACK!

Pshh mother f*ck NWO. DX would kick their asses.
When I first got into wrestling I didn't know what to watch, WWF or WCW.. I got an NWO hat but ended up throwing it away when I found out WCW was lame.
well both are lame but it was lamer

man china is so freaky. I coulda swarn she was a man
I used to flip between Monday Night Raw (WWF/WWE) and Monday Nitro (WCW). Commercial break, flip, commercial break, flip....For awhile it was NWO b/c they took over the whole show. They were kicking everyones ass, then it got gay when Wolfpac came out because there was like 20% of the wrestlers who weren't on either NWO white/black or NWO red/black....except for Flair, DDP and Goldberg.

WWF was just awesome because they pushed the vulgarity to the next level. Stone Cold flipping the finger, drinkin beer, cussing....DX saying "suck it" and ****. it used to be awesome
o,i should also mention that even tho i liked DX pretty much everything wcw and wwf did during that time were things ecw had already done
Quote by amazingdm
i can't believe HHH slept with china.. man that makes him gay ewww

haha, he made up for it atleast in my opinion by marrying the boss's daughter Stephanie McMahon. (true story)
buddy, generation x was crazy
Quote by I_am_spartacus
buy a slurpie at 7 eleven...but put it in the double gulp cups so you get more for less...yeah...stick it to the man slurpie style
Quote by JackWhite1988
haha, he made up for it atleast in my opinion by marrying the boss's daughter Stephanie McMahon. (true story)

ya she's hot
lawl. dx duh.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by Sabu
Kai en Tai!

Yamaguchi-san choppy choppy your peepee!

Kai en Tai ftw

Eeeeeeviiiiil!

Are those groups still around???
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
Sting is so badass.

did anyone ever notice the resemblance between sting and brandon lee?
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
yay lets watch a bunch of men in tights jump on top of eachother wOOt!, honestly i don't understand how anyone can be interested in wrestling its not even real, yea they do slip up sometimes and someone does get hurt but why not watch UFC instead? or better yet PRIDE fighting where they actually do beat the sh*t out of eachother
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
DX were more interesting. That and the WWF was way less cheesy. For example, WWF had Shawn Michaels, WCW had Booker T. Which sounds less stupid?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
i have to say was an NWO man
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
at this thread
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.