nothing much, i think its cool. standard tuning, played somewhat slow. here we go!

intro played 2X
e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----10----9------12-----10----9--9h10p9-------10-------9------12------10---9--9h10p9-
A--0-----0------0------0--------------------10-------10-----10------10----------------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then this at the end of intro

e--------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------
D-------9-------12------9----10--9-9h10p9--
A--10-----10--------7-----7--------------------
E--------------------------------------------------

then this sorta verse thingy

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------0------
B-----------------------------------------------------0h1--1--0----0h1---------0----
G---------4h5------5p4---------4h5---------------------------0------------------0--
D-----2-------------------2---------------------2----------------------------------
A--0------------0------------0--------------3--------------------------------------
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just play that a couple times, not sure where to go from there. if you know, post, this can be a sorta compilation of UG members..haha

just lmk what you think about it. thanks

i used a simple recording program off of download.com...here is how i play it, i think it sounds beautiful. lmk some suggestions. thanks.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=474477&songID=4125365
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Last edited by Nole07 at Jun 28, 2006,
The intro is absolutely beautiful

The second bit I wasn't sure how to follow on to

The last bit I wasn't sure how to play

But it sounds ace!
the intro was wicked,
werent 2 sure about the "sorta verse thingy"

But nice one m8 =D
-/\- Most People Try To Make You Feel Better By Saying No One Can Judge You Except God, The Best Thing To Say Is F*ck You God I Dont Give A Sh*t What You Think Of Me -/\-
hey m8 wen i played dis it sounded very fiminular, i checked it out and its like copy of "hypnotize - system of a down" its the exact same notes just further down the frets.

tut tut tut
-/\- Most People Try To Make You Feel Better By Saying No One Can Judge You Except God, The Best Thing To Say Is F*ck You God I Dont Give A Sh*t What You Think Of Me -/\-
love the intro
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
ok thanks a lot. maybe your playing it wrong bro, lol, i dont hear hypnotize in it. any suggestions on where to go from there?
thanks again

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
not really sure how to do powertab. i will have to figure it out or something. but when i do i will post.

Quote by rockybo
love the intro, but as for the verse part... wasnt really feeling it... maybe something like this....

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
b|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
g|-------4/5--------5\4--2--4--------4/5-----5\4---2-----2-------4/5--------5\4--2--4-------4/5|
d|----2-------------------------------2--------------------2--------2-----------------------------2-----|
a|-0-------------0----------------0----------0-------------------3------------3---------------3-------|
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------|
b|-----------|
g|-2-----2-|
d|----2----| then repeat...
a|----------|
e|-----------|

I dunno if thats the feel you were goin for with it, but i played it really really slow but it might suck too... great intro still though
I think i've heard this song before somewhere else
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
i am gonna try to record it on like windows sound recorder, because i am not hearing SOAD. lol but thanks anyway.

Quote by rockybo
this sounded simply amazing when i was playing it on my twelve string.
my reccomendation would be to play it all the way but speed up on the sorta verse thingy,
Then play the first half of the intro faster like four times without the 9 9h10p9 then the same thing with the second half. then do the verse thingy again.
i bet it would sound sorta nice on a 12 string...too bad i cant afford one.......lol well thanks for the comments guys, any more ?

Quote by rockybo
up to the top, some of you all wanted recording and some wanted powertab, well i recorded it. lemme know what you all think. thanks

Quote by rockybo
dude this sounds AWSOME. i think its perfect. good job dude!
and NO it does not sound like hypnotize.... i have no clue where your getting that from.....
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
seee i dont think it sounds anything like hypnotize

Quote by rockybo
hey, when you get into my soundclick, click music on the side for my other stuff, lemme know what you think about heartsong. i cant sing i know....

Quote by rockybo
it was pretty cool, and um...i'm thinking some people on this board have never listend to system of a down's 'hypnotize' ... i don't think they're even really similar, and some people are saying 'exactly the same' um...no. but good work man, it's a very pretty intro.
statistics show there are more children in the world today. that's china's fault

-meatwad
i thought it was really cool, you should finish it and then post, lol, i want more, anyways, check out mine, its kinda sad as well, its called short acoustic piece on page one i believe, thanks a lot
hey thanks alot everyone, i am sorta working on a small solo thing for it, when i have the time i will record and post a tab. thanks again.

Quote by rockybo
Reminds me of one of the 3 doors down songs. Its Great to fall to sleep to
haha, thanks man

Quote by rockybo
Quote by campbellisaac961
this is beautiful it sounds really nice 
good job

My friend

This thread is 11 years old.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
t h i s  i s  b e a u t i f u l  g o o d  j o b                                                    11 years
t              b                                                    sounds
  h      i       e                                                 REALLY                                                           how?
    i       s       a                                              nice 
t h i s  i s  b e a u t i f u l  g o o d  j o b
                           t                                                                           fucking surreal                                             11 years
g          j                 i
   o         o                f
g o o d  j o b               u
        d                           l                                                     9/11 years
Attachments:
t h i s i s b e a u t i f u l G R E A T j o b.gp5
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Quote by imspazzen
t h i s  i s  b e a u t i f u l  g o o d  j o b                                                    11 years
t              b                                                    sounds
  h      i       e                                                 REALLY                                                           how?
    i       s       a                                              nice 
t h i s  i s  b e a u t i f u l  g o o d  j o b
                           t                                                                           fucking surreal 11 years
g          j                 i
   o         o                f
g o o d  j o b               u
        d                           l                                                     9/11 years

i cried
The necromancers are upon us!!! 
"It means a lot to me that my darkness can connect with your darkness and make it OK." - James Hetfield

Guitar: Ibanez S370
Seymour Duncan Pick ups
SH-4 JB (Neck)
Quarter Pound (Strat)
SH-6 Distortion (Bridge)

Amp:
Peavey 6505 Mini Head
w/Peavey 112 Speaker cab (Celestion Greenback)

Pedals:
Boss NS-2
Boss DS-1
Fulltone OCD Overdrive