I was surfing around, looking for my next guitar, and I wanted to find something with p-90's maybe as hollowbody. I stumbled upon this guitar, and it seems like a ridiculous deal. $300 with an ebony fretboard and grover tuners! Am I dreaming? Let me know what you think of the guitar. Should I buy it or am I getting jipped somehow? Here's the link:

http://www.rondomusic.net/harm1hc.html

Thanks guys.
Agile make awesome guitars for the money. You won't get a better deal for a guitar with those specs.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by yan_kong
what about yamaha pacifica???

what about it?
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
that agile looks great. they are high quality instruments for the price. my friend got one of the LP's, sounds amazing. so i'm guessing this will too
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
I have no experience with Agile but I've heard good things, and they're cheap, so you can't go wrong there. I couldn't justify buying one mainly because I couldn't stand to have a rip-off in my hands, but also because it would cost me around the same price to put together my own guitar.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by Jarrott
I...also because it would cost me around the same price to put together my own guitar.

You could never piece together a guitar as good or better for less money - at least not in Canada.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by red star
what about it?

lolz... I meant that yamaha pacifica guitars can be considered....
They're cheap, light, durable....
I thought they were the best money for value guitars....
Thats sooo cool man. Buy it. Looks kinda like the guy from qotsa sig model.
It looks decent, but I prefer guitar with inlays on the fret board, makes it a lot easier to play very fast and has a good feel. But everyone has their own preferences. But it looks like a good price.
Cool. I'm relieved that someone else has heard of these guitars before. As to the Yamaha Pacifica, I have a 112 model. It has been my guitar from the beginning, but now I am just looking for a different sound (p90s and hollowbody).
don't buy a pacifica. seriously. i have a 012 model, and i hate it. the bridge sucks, so the strings break every few weeks. either the bridge sucks, or i pwn so bad, that my skills are rejecting the crapness of teh guitar
Well, I have a semi-related question. What about the ones that aren't labeled Agile, such as the SX or whatever (http://www.rondomusic.net/seg1.html)? Are they any good, or to be avoided?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.