distilledspirit
Fat Old Sun
463 IQ
All parts of Shine On You Crazy Diamond, In the Flesh?, Lucifer Sam, Jugband Blues, Have A Cigar, Breathe, Time, Atom Heart Mother(Whole Album). But Pink Floyd is an album band, not a song band, those are just the songs I like to pick out once in a while.
rooster69
Ol'Hippie69
10 IQ
I am trying to learn The solo to another brick in the wall. I've got some of it down and the part I have learned sounds kick ass. Favorite song by them would have to be Money.
Abby123456
Welshfag
83 IQ
Oh dear, the amount of times these threds are done

But, on the subject, I love Another Brick In The Wall(all parts) as its so tastefil and the lyrics mean so much to me. Also its the first song I can ever remember liking.

There are loads though, Have A Cigar has good metion from me though
Mindless21
#1 MOM
122 IQ
My fave has to be wish you were here, and mother, and high hopes, good bye blue sky ah man, i guess i have alot of fave's
Black Star
UG Fanatic
376 IQ
Wish You Were Here, Shine On You Crazy Diamond, and Echoes are my favorites.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
psycadelicGrung
the newmans
65 IQ
Comfortably Numb is my favorite. That last solo is amazing. It sounds like David Gilmour just pulled that one right out of his soul. amazing
rplb
is there anyone out there
131 IQ
Ive always really liked the nile song
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Mindless21
#1 MOM
122 IQ
Quote by rplb
Ive always really liked the nile song

nile song???? what album
rayIII
the whitey
1,912 IQ
Quote by Mindless21
nile song???? what album

dunno the original album, but it was on the early-studio-stuff-compilation Relics
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
This thread has been done 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 times but whatever...

I'd have to say my favorite would have to be Echoes.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,254 IQ
Quote by rayIII
dunno the original album, but it was on the early-studio-stuff-compilation Relics
More is the original album.

If I were to start listing my favorites, I would be here all night...and that can't happen because I still have to study for finals
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.