What are the diferences between rg1570 and rg2570 besides the pickups?
I've already ordered the rg1570 so please give me a fast reply. It's not too late to change the order :P.. Also, I've chosen the mirage red color... is that an ugly finish?? , because every picture I see of this guitar looks different...
oh.. and they also had an old S520EX (BBK) with a very peculiar finish.. and they said that it was a discontinued model that used to sell for about 1500euro, so they would sell me for 1000euro... I mean, it has a different tremolo than the ZR (an edge pro 2 I think). The neck looked realy thin but it hadn't anything speacial besides the finish and the tremolo ( http://www.ibanez.com/parts/2002_PARTS/el_guitar/spec/S520EXBBK.html )... Is that really worth the 1000euro vs 970euro rg1570...

I live in Portugal, so the prices are a bit higher... =|

please I need a fast reply... thanks
"I don't like uhh... people touching me!" by Kirk Hammett
rg 1570 has ibz v7 and v8 ,s1 pick ups...and rg 2750 has dimarzio pups.
1570 has dot inlays....2750...shark inlays..
2570...bound rosewood neck....1570 has normal rosewood neck...other than that its all the same....edge pro bridge...24 jumbo fret...basswood body..
hope it helps you.
Quote by blackjack84
rg 1570 has ibz v7 and v8 ,s1 pick ups...and rg 2750 has dimarzio pups.

They're not real Dimarzio.. just "Dimarzio IBZ" and from what Ive heard arent much better than the ibanez pickups on the 1570.. Long story short, you will want to change pickups on either guitar at some point so in my opinion its not worth getting the 2750.. just get the 1570, save yourself some money, and use that money for new pickups if ur not happy with the Ibanez stock.

(and yea, i bought my 1570 in spain, and prices are so much higher down there , crazy.. )
BlackJack answered everything. The only reason I didn't get the 2570 instead, is because I liked the finish of the MRB1570 instead. Though I wished it had shark fin inlays.
Quote by ToniVai
What are the diferences between rg1570 and rg2570 besides the pickups?
I've already ordered the rg1570 so please give me a fast reply. It's not too late to change the order :P.. Also, I've chosen the mirage red color... is that an ugly finish?? , because every picture I see of this guitar looks different...
oh.. and they also had an old S520EX (BBK) with a very peculiar finish.. and they said that it was a discontinued model that used to sell for about 1500euro, so they would sell me for 1000euro... I mean, it has a different tremolo than the ZR (an edge pro 2 I think). The neck looked realy thin but it hadn't anything speacial besides the finish and the tremolo ( http://www.ibanez.com/parts/2002_PARTS/el_guitar/spec/S520EXBBK.html )... Is that really worth the 1000euro vs 970euro rg1570...

I live in Portugal, so the prices are a bit higher... =|

please I need a fast reply... thanks

i got an ugly green, but its cool if you don't like it..paint it! (i sure did) gloss white MMM
thank you very much

what's the diference between bound and normal neck ?
and my ideia was to change the pickups no matter what guitar i would have chosen (ok!! if I was going to buy a JEM i would NOT change the pickups.. but that's just too far from my price range :P) i'll put some evolution maybe

and... nobody knows anything about the old S520 right? =\
Last edited by ToniVai at Jun 14, 2006,
Quote by SilveRvnBlade18
BlackJack answered everything. The only reason I didn't get the 2570 instead, is because I liked the finish of the MRB1570 instead. Though I wished it had shark fin inlays.

yeah! I also love the shark inlays =(

Quote by theusedsk8er
i got an ugly green, but its cool if you don't like it..paint it! (i sure did) gloss white MMM

can you post a picture :P?
Last edited by ToniVai at Jun 14, 2006,